Monday, July 24, 2017

EPIC Day

Good Morning!

Hello!

How are you?


AHHH!!! NEW ONE STEP EPIC MASCARA IS INCREDIBLE!!



Applies like BUTTER. You can do ENDLESS coats without them clumping together. The length will BLOW YOUR MIND. It separates and curls your lashes! Wipes off in a jiffy with Shine Wipes. Holds up to a water being sprayed in your face NO PROBLEM. 

It's amazing!

I felt as if I was cheating though since being with Younique I have always had the 3 steps so doing this one step was crazy!

Still didn't bother my contacts...

Didn't hurt my eyes/ lashes after it was worn for a while....

Epic One step mascara will be available for purchase August 1st

or

You can join Younique and get that awesome Presenter's kit



Here are my results with one eye.... What a difference?!
Hope you all enjoy your day!
Are you wanting this One Step Mascara?
<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...