Wednesday, July 19, 2017

ESTEEM Lash Serum from Younique

Good Morning!

Alright, so today I am going to share some information on one of the new Younique products!

Esteem Lash Serum


I mentioned yesterday that if you became a new presenter you would be able to have your hands on the brand new products before they were released to the public August 1st. 

Jump on that deal! 

If you are tired of your barely there lashes... well you are in for a treat because Esteem is a lash serum that is going to be your best friend!

It's an affordable yet simple solution That is going to help your natural lashes reach some serious heights with the serum that has been clinically proven to promote the appearance of thicker, fuller, longer looking lashes.

It will increase your lash volume up to 39% and your lash length by up to 29% after just 4 weeks of a twice a day application.

Esteem Lash Serum is going to cost you $42

Now how can you get your hands on it now?

Well as a customer you can get it August 1st....

As a Presenter... well mine is in the mail on it's way to me 

But if you sign up to be a presenter you will be lucky enough to have it on it's way to you as well!

The only results I can show you at this time are of our Co-founder Melanie Maxfield Huscroft!

She has been using the serum for 6 months now and what a change!


Are you ready to try this amazing product?

I know I am!

As soon as I get mine I will be sharing the results Weekly and Monthly!

So stayed tuned to see those results!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...