Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Kissing My 20's Good Bye!!!

Hello!

Good Morning!

I can't believe we are in July!

Even worse... I'll be 30 next week!

July 14th!

I'll admit.... I have had meltdowns... and... i'm pretty grumpy.

It's all good though... for real!

I'm going to live up 30 like no other year!

I have a few things that I would like to do with turning 30.

Now, I did want to lose 30 pounds before turning 30 and well that's not going to happen... but it's fine cause I have actually been working on being healthier and so I would like to keep with it. I also went back to the gym and have an appointment with a trainer set up to learn more that I can do to help me love me on the outside. 

All the years of eating a whole pizza are catching up with me... while pizza calls my name!

 I would also like for Younique to take off a bit. I actually have been challenged by my upline and I accepted the challenge. 

I also have a party going on for a customer.

Plus, I am going to do a party on my group page and i'll share the posts on here as well for a Kissing my 20's Good Bye!

Sharing all the lip products as well as other but mostly lip products cause well those are my favorite!

Now, as the gym is for me... I would also like to do more adventures for me. Get out of my comfort zone a little bit... have fun! 

So, I have a little something scheduled and honestly I am doing it so I can blog that I did it! 

I can't wait!

Also, Audrey and Oswald my favorite furry friends... I would like to take them on adventures as well.  
Do more with them... if that's even possible...

So.. yeah... that's my plan...


If you are at all interested in joining in on the Younique party comment below!

Here's the link if you just want to go ahead and make your purchase!




Thank you all for reading!

Have an awesome day!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...