Monday, July 10, 2017

Kissing My 20's Good Bye : Lip combo #3

Good Morning!

Today's lip combo is a bit more natural looking... 

I mean it's Monday lets not go all crazy...

Lucky I have any Make Up on at all....


So on with the lip combo details.....

After using the Lip exfoilator,

I applied Prudent Lip liner as an all over color


Then applied Raspberry Cheesecake Lip Bon Bon or the " Barbie Lip Bon Bon" as I like to call it....over that


This combo gave me a little shimmer.

My lips feel fantastic!

I love wearing the lip bon bons!

Is this a look your would try?

I have a feeling I will be wearing this one more often!

Comment below and let me know what you think!

Please!

Hope you all have an AWESOME day!!!

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...