Tuesday, July 18, 2017

You're Gonna Wanna Join!


Good Morning!

Younique had such AMAZING announcements yesterday!

I Really hope all that I am about to tell you makes someone as excited as I am and want to join!

I would love to build a team and it's such the perfect time to do that!

Even if you just want to join to get the discount..... It's still exciting!

I won't get anything from you signing up....

It's if you sell and be a hands on presenter that's when I get a little extra perk.

Anyway,  Let's get those announcements known.....

Alright so first things first...

Some of our out of stock products are back in stock for purchase!

Like our Luminizers and setting powders...

A brand new color Splurge shadow cream came out yesterday called Unapologetic. 

Also there's a new Presenter's kit!

You may want to sit down to read all of what this kit has to offer.....

Presenter's Kit Includes:

Start your business strong with Younique’s Presenter Kit!

  • Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+
  • Moodstruck Epic Mascara
  • Moodstruck Esteem Lash Serum
  • Moodstruck Addiction Shadow Palette 4*
  • Splurge Cream Shadow in Tenacious
  • Moodstruck Precision Pencil Eyeliner in Perfect
  • Moodstruck Splash Liquid Lipstick in Stubborn
  • Moodstruck Precision Pencil Lip Liner in Popular
  • Moodstruck Minerals Lucrative Lip Gloss in Lovesick
  • Younique Royalty Moisture Boosting Gentle Cleanser
  • Younique Royalty Instant Lifting Serum
  • Younique Royalty Rose Water Toning Spritz
  • Cream Shadow Brush
  • Angled Shadow/Sponge Brush
  • Younique Royalty Detoxifying Mask Samples (sachet of 3)
  • White Status Presenter Charm
  • Saving Lashes, Changing Lives Campaign Charm
  • ZenPrint Promotional Card
  • March 2017 Classic Catalog
  • Welcome Card
  • Younique Foundation Card
  • Product Card
  • Business/Opportunity Card
  • Fast Start Card
  • Younique-branded, purple faux-leather makeup bag





Now that kit is valued at $405!!!! You will be getting it for $99!


Here's a little breakdown for you:



See why I am saying you need to join?!

Still not convinced?

Alright well let me tell you a little more....

You will get paid instantly!

When you make a sale and your commissions reach $50, Younique will send you Your own Debit card!

You can use your Younique debit card anywhere it's not just for Younique!

I have used it to pay bills... to pay at Vet visits... when I splurge on myself!

There's trips you can earn and a big convention that I am dying to go to!

If you are interested in joining.... 

Have any questions at all?  Please feel free to contact me!


You will see that $99 will change your life!

I really hope to hear from you!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...