Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Weigh in Wednesday!

Good Morning! I of course go weigh in for my completed week #6! I feel great that's for sure! The key is to track everything to eat and planing will help as well! I always make sure that one day of the week not 4 anymore... I get to go to Buffalo Wild Wings and order the Buffalo Ranch Chicken wrap that is 33 points! I only get 26 daily points so I tap into my activity and 49 weekly points. It's my treat!


I have become totally addicted to the Smart Ones Spicy Chicken Sandwich Sliders (5 points) and The Weight Watchers popped Barbecue Chips! (2 points)

I am getting to the point where I know point values on stuff and I am making better choices.

I am nervous about the weigh in I always am but then again I was very good! I did Zumba at least 5 days of the week, I cleaned most of the day Saturday, I went to the yoga barre class Sunday, and I only touched my extra points Monday night when I ate buffalo wild wings.

It all paid off because I lost 2 pounds! 

Tomorrow night I am excited to work out! Zumba is calling my name as well as some toning with the resistance bands! Whoot Whoot!

I found some quotes that were super cool in my book and I thought they might help inspire you or motivate you!


What you eat in private, you wear in public

Winners are not people who never fail but people who never quit!

Enjoy your night! Remember You Rock!

<3 Ashley



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your weight loss. You've really been working hard on getting in shape and it shows!
    I love the quotes!
    Keep up the good work pretty lady. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...