Saturday, January 7, 2017

Giddy on up with Zumba Country!

Hey Hey Hey!

Howdy!

How are ya'll doing today? 

I have to say....

Yee Haw Ya'll!

Because, I have something to share with you...

If ya'll remember... I LOVE country line dancing and I LOVE  Zumba

Well how great is this...

They put them both together!!


I Found this  DVD at Walmart for $9.92

I couldn't pass it by. 


Great workout to add in your routine to spice things up.

It has easy to follow dance steps going along with 

Brooks & Dunn 
Dixie Chicks
The Charlie Daniels Band
&
Big & Rich

Just to name a few...

It has two 30 min workouts!

I haven't been Line Dancing in a while and this totally made me get excited to go back again.


It's a work out for sure!

You won't be disappointed with this DVD!

Let me know if you try it!

<3 Ashley








No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...