Saturday, January 28, 2017

Super Bowl: Mozzarella Chicken Poppers

Good Morning!

Hello!

How are you today?

These are something you really want to add to your Super Bowl Party menu! 

I have fixed them a few time and they are super easy to make.... messy but super easy!

Now, this recipe calls for BBQ sauce and I used a BBQ sauce from one of our local BBQ restaurants that makes their own sauce. 

So if there is one that you adore then grab it and add it to this recipe!


Mozzarella Chicken Poppers

Ingredients:

1 lb ground chicken
1 pinch of salt
1 pinch of pepper
1 block of mozzarella 
2 tbsp BBQ sauce
Seasoned Bread Crumbs

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut mozzarella into small cubes. Set aside.
Mix ground chicken, BBQ sauce, salt and pepper in bowl.
With the mozzarella cubes, wrap the chicken mixture around the cubes and seal completely.
Place on greased baking tray and bake for 10 mins. Flip the poppers and bake for another 10 mins.


Now if you are wanting a dip of some sort for these I would just use the BBQ sauce.  I actually haven't had anyone asking or needing sauce to dip with these.

Plus, I blink and they are gone most of the time!

These are so quick and simple I have actually made them for dinner before.

Even if you aren't going to be making them for the Super Bowl... They are something you may wanna just try for fun later on.

If you do try these Let me know!

They are one of my favorite things I can make!

Hope you have an Awesome day!

<3 Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...