Thursday, January 5, 2017

Cleanse in the New Year!


Hi!

Hello!

Hey hey heyyyyy!

How you doing?

I'm so excited to share this excitement with you!

Remember how I told you about It Works coming out with this Cleanse?



Well trying to get healthy and all I did another cleanse and felt results for sure.

 It is such nice boost going towards the goals I would like to accomplish. 

It's a 2 day process you drink a 4 oz bottle in the morning before breakfast and a 4 oz bottle at night before dinner that you can do once a month!

The drink itself is gross... but by day 2 it isn't that bad. 

Now, I normally don't weigh in until Sunday, but for this I wanted to see how much it took off. 

They suggest you can do this and not work out and eat whatever you want but making healthier choices would help better the results.  

Day 1

154.3



Day 2 

145.4


In my evil laugh..... looks like it's going to be a glorious start to the new year!!!


MUHAHAHA!


If you are interested in getting your own IT Works Cleanser.....

or any other IT Works Products....

 You can Contact my friend  Michelle Lawson from her website 

It Works

She can help you out!

If you do try the cleanser let me know what you think!!!


I will post my next cleanse so you can see the Results !!!

Still a lot of work to do!

I'm going in the right direction!

<3 Ashley








No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...