Friday, January 27, 2017

Super Bowl Party Pinwheels!


Hey!

Hello!

So I have been looking for other things to fix that don't require the Crock Pot!

Normally, I would be looking for those sort of recipes but... I already am having the tough decision on which one of the yummy recipes to fix!

There are so many PIN WHEEL recipes!

These caught my eye....

Philly Cheese Steak Pin Wheels

1 cup of red and green peppers
1 Alfredo pasta sauce
1/2 cup of chive and onion cream cheese spread
1 can of refrigerated crescent dough
9oz sandwich frozen steak



Heat oven to 375 degrees. spray baking sheet

cook sandwich steaks as directed on package until browned and cooked through. Place on paper towel and chop. 

Cook peppers stirring them occasionally until tender

unroll crescent dough on to work surface. Spread chive & onion cream cheese spread evenly over crescent dough. top with cooked steak and bell peppers.

roll dough pinch at seam. Cut roll into 12 1 inch slices

place slices 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake 14-16 mins. Let cool for about 5 mins. 

Serve with warm Alfredo Sauce



Now these look good for my Husband.... for me though i'm thinking of adding Chicken instead of Steak....

Yeah... I am not a Steak girl....

I have tried it cooked all different ways..... and nope....

Don't like it.

Excited to try these!

What about you?

Are you going to add these to your menu?

Do you have a different Pin Wheel recipe you love?

Share it!

<3 Ashley

2 comments:

  1. These look really good! I have always been more of a fan of sweet ones myself.
    A Sparkle Of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anna! I haven't had any of those! Maybe I need look for those!

    ReplyDelete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...