Thursday, January 12, 2017

Laughing to work....


Good Morning!

How is everyone today?

I have to tell you about my eventful morning....

You know I love my husband....

I really do!

I love him so much! 

He always fixed stuff for me.

Here's how this story i'm about to tell you started.....

Tuesday, I drove myself to work in the snow/ice aftermath from our storm Saturday.

I got to work fine and was really proud of myself.

Driving in the snow isn't something I do.

I don't go out in it.

Now, on the way home... I used my windshield wipers and my driverside one broke.

I had one at home ready to put on it.

I told Kris that it broke and asked could he replace it.

He did and topped off my wiper fluid and all

So yesterday, driving to and from work the snow and ice was melting and everything was just dirty!

I was having such a hard time keeping my windshield clean...

I washed my windshield twice and knew today would be better no big deal....

This morning.... Oh man! 

I got mad thinking this wiper blade is a piece of crap...

Kris told me he got me "badass" wiper blades which the passenger side one was but this driverside one SUCKED!




 I sent him this picture.... look at my windshield!

I called him on my way to work and was like, "Dude, This wiper blade sucks... it doesn't wipe it smears!"

Kris said, " Hmmm well are you using wiper fluid?"

I said," Well yeah, it's smearing crap all over my windshield and it's just getting worse!"

Kris paused

"Hello?!", I said

He said, " Ummm... You know... They put these strips on wiper blades.... yeah... I don't think I took it off.."

I laughed and the said , " Hate you!"

His reply was.... " Well it was dark"...

Wow...

Just wow..

I don't know what makes it worse...

That he of all people did that or that I didn't think to check and see it there was such a thing on my wiper blade...

Hope that gave you a little giggle.

See we aren't perfect!


Have a wonderful day!

<3 Ashley



2 comments:

  1. OK I will admit this did make me giggle. I can imagine the phone call as if I was on the line too. So how are the new wipers with the strip removed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the best I have ever had! I can see!

      Delete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...