Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Super Bowl Outfit



Hello!

How are you?

Good Morning!

Whoot Whoot!

We have our winners for the Super Bowl

Patriots and Falcons



If you are fans of either of those teams Congrats!

I am not but I am also glad it's not the Cowboys!

I'm ready to Cheer on the Falcons for the Super bowl!

That's right I pick the Falcons to win the Super Bowl!

I have a feeling it is going to be a nail biting type of game.... and really I hope it is... 

The games over the weekend kinda stuck... I mean I picked the teams to win...but I napped through half of both of the games....

Now, I am going to help you get your Superbowl party planning ideas all straight!

If you are having your own party or going to one you will have ideas.... thanks to me!

Alright so if any of you that know me.... KNOW that as soon as I am invited somewhere.... I start planning my Outfit!

Now if you are a fan other the team playing in the Super bowl you are covered...

If you aren't.. like me... You can always wear you team gear anyway!

I mean it's a celebration of Foot Ball! 

Be Comfy and Cute!

NFL Tee with Jeans or leggings if you please! I have actually been looking for an NFL tee to wear for these type of occasions


The that's where Amazon comes in for the rescue!

So if you order yourself a NFL tee..... Jeans or legging will work for completing you outfit.

 Your teams tee with jeans or leggings is always an option!

Now you could always order some gear from NFL.com

You could make a Lularoe Oufit with the team colors!


I personally always wear my Teams Jersey and some Jeans.

That's my football go to!

 Audrey gets to wear her jersey and get special treats as well.


Berkeley came over the year before and we had our own Pug Puppy bowl.

Last year our Puppy bowl was with Clyde... sniffle sniffle... miss my big boy. 


 If you are looking to get your Furbabies Decked out in Foot ball Gear as well Petco  was having a sale on all their NFL gear!



Hope this gave you all some ideas to help you get your outfits straight and ordered for the BIG GAME!!!


Stay tuned for some more ideas as far as decorations....food....make up and more!

Hope you have an AWESOME day!

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...