Monday, January 23, 2017

Week 3 Completed!

Hey!

Good Morning!

Hello!

How are you?

Week 3 of 2017 Completed!

Can you believe it?

How did you do with your goals?

Remember.... no matter how little you did you are still doing laps compared to the one sitting on the couch!

Here's how I did this week..... 


My Fit Bit Totals for the week: 

Monday 5,477 steps
Tuesday 5,015 steps
Wednesday 5,055 steps
Thursday 4,160 steps
Friday 5,216 steps


This week I started my Beach Body Group... so I had to track my water intake as well. 

I need to have at least 10 cups of water a day!


 Weight Waters is still the same thing....I get a daily amount of 30 points and 35 weekly points.


Weight Watcher Tracking Info:

- Monday -  points

5 Ritz Crackers 3 points

Veggie soup 3 points

Grilled chicken wrap 12 points


Cottage cheese 3 points

Exercise : 

Country Heat : Country Swing


Water:


15 Cups


-Tuesday-  

Veggie soup 3 points

Pizza Hut Pizza 2 Slices 16 points


Exercise : 

Country Heat : Country Swing


Water:
18 cups


- Wednesday-  points 


Olive garden

Appetizer ???
Salad 4 points
Breadstick 4 points
Alfredo 20 points


Exercise : 
Walked

Water:

20 cups

- Thursday -  Points

Pop corn 3 points
Hot dog /Fries 12 points

Exercise : 

Walked

Water:
10 cups

- Friday -  Points
Salad 4 points
Pizza Hut Pizza 2 Slices 16 points

Exercise : 
None

Water:

15 cups

Monday I felt great! I became very chatty after the Country Heat work out and I am so excited I got that workout!

It is not hard what so ever but it surprised me how much it worked you!

I woke up Tuesday walking a little slow but it made me smile even bigger!

Tuesday doing Country Heat was TOUGH!!

I didn't do it no where near as good as I did Monday!

I still have a ways to go and I did start to slack off and well I did slack over the weekend...

There are a lot of new recipes I have come across and would like to try out....

It isn't perfect but I will get there.

Hope you all are doing great with your Goals!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...