Monday, April 24, 2017

Audrey and Oswald

Good Morning!
A weekend with both fur babies was such a FANTASTIC time!

They played hard and the snuggled with me even harder!

They are playing tug a war with the rope toys now!

So exciting to see!

Oswald has been following Audrey around and thankfully one part of the day he didn't... Audrey decided to roll around in poo outside....

They still both got a bath though!

Oswald was not a fan of the bath or the hair dryer that i used on him just a little bit but he saw how crazy Audrey went and she I think scared him even more.

We got our treats and snuggled on the couch watching a Dog's Purpose.

If I ever need a good cry... I will watch that movie!

I think I cried the whole time and then hugged my babies tight!

Good movie and very touching!






I know I am very blessed to have these fur babies and they mean the world to me.

Receiving the love they give is such a great feeling.

Looks like we are all happy to have eachother!

That makes me so happy!

Hope you all have a great day!

<3 Ashley, Audrey, & Oswald






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...