Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Our Family Expanded By 4 Feet!

Hey!

Good morning!

I am so excited to introduce you to the newest Fur Baby!

Meet Oswald!


He is 8 weeks old

I'm sure you are wondering where the name Oswald came from well... let me get nerdy for a minute... 

In the Batman world, there is a villain the call Penguin and well his real name is Oswald Cobblepot! 

Well with Boston terriers looking like penguins and us being such fans of Gotham and well nerds... How could we not name him Oswald?!

Plus it sounded Proper enough to me to be with Audrey...

Audrey and Oswald

Speaking of Audrey....

She is actually doing a lot better than I thought...

I was worried!

As soon as they met she ran from him and was hiding!

She kept coming to me though!

Whew! Good!

They have been playing and napping in the same area just Audrey doesn't want him on her yet...

She wants him close but not that close....

Which is alright...

Oswald is a daddy's boy though!

He loves him so Kris.... And I believe the feeling is mutual!









He is PERFECT!

The only thing that has been an issue has been his crate...

He doesn't like it.

I found putting his blankets in the dryer before bed and then wrapping him up in them works...

Might be a bit spoiled already but he never made a peep last night and we all slept the whole night!

I got to spend the whole day with them yesterday.

 Today is the first day he will be in his crate all day!

I'm thinking by Thursday he will be just fine with that crate!

Check back for more updates on Oswald and Audrey!!!


<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...