Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Keepin Cool

Hello!

Good morning!

Now, The other day I shared all that Fur baby fun to have outside....

Which leads me to this question now.....

How are you gonna keep them from over heating?

Of Course... having water accessible to them at all time but here are some other ways as well!

I have a Puggle and about to have a Boston Terrier....Those breeds are ones that get over heated quick and yet still want to play...

So, While I am all about having fun with them outside... I want to make sure we all stay cool!

Now we go to the Lake or over to my parents and hang out by their pool... so they have access to swim.... Plus grandma spoiling!

Now at home though they don't so that's where these ideas come into play!



- Kiddie Pool -

We have well water so I don't think my husband would be to happy to not be able to take a shower because I used all the water for the fur babies so... we grab some ice from the store and fill the kiddie pool up and once the ice melts..... POOL DAY!



K9 Chill

Thanks to my Chewy shopping I also found this Collar wrap that will help keep them cool will playing or going for our walks outside.

I use a harness while walking so this will be great to use for them. 


I can't wait to try these out! Such an awesome idea!


Cooling Mats

I have not gotten on of those think I will for days by the pool... but for the most part if we are at places like that.... a grandma is around and will take them in and love on them... Which I do too but... you know grandmas.... 


Toys you can freeze


Which I had gotten at Petco a couple years ago and she actually hasn't destroyed it! Once it isn't the frozen toy... she doesn't really mess with it.



Then there's the treats!

Ice Cream : Frosty Paws They can be bought at Food lion, Kroger, and Walmart in our location 


Frozen treats.... Which I will be sharing a different recipe to help you have an awesome summer of spoiling your Fur Babies!


Freeze Kongs!

I have some recipes for those too!



Now I may go a little over board with all of this...

But...

Hey!

They deserve it!

Share with me what you do to keep your furbabies cool in the hot summer days....


I love spoiling the furbabies!

Hope you all enjoyed these ideas!

Have a wonderful day!

<3 Ashley










No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...