Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Can't contain my Licker!



Hey Hey Hey!!!

So Remember me telling you about how I was going to keep Audrey and Oswald cool this summer?

Outside Fur Baby Fun

Keepin them Cool

Well here are a few more ideas!


Frozen Treats

Which is something I have ready in the Freezer all Summer long!

Super easy!


Fill your ice trays, silicone trays, or the Kong stuffing toys with Chicken broth...Water... Watered down Peanut Butter or Yogurt!

You can add some fruit to them TOO!

Freeze!

and Boom!

You are ready for an  Awesome summer spoiling for your Fur Babies!




BE CAREFUL WITH ADDING FRUIT TO TREATS

Here is a list of SAFE fruits for dogs!

Apples
Apricots
Bananas
Blackberries
Blueberries
Cantaloupe
Honeydew
Mangos
Peaches
Pears
Raspberries
Strawberries
&
Watermelon


Even just giving them the fruit would be a nice cooling treat!

Now, I may go a little over board with all of this...

But...

Hey!

They deserve it!

Share with me what you do to keep your fur babies cool in the hot summer days....

I love spoiling the fur babies!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...