Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Gotta do some research....

Good morning everyone!

How are you all today? 

I have check lists galore going on right now!

Why?!

Oh well that's because... umm.. well I'm getting a new furbaby in a few weeks!

So... puppy check lists are happening... my emotions are all over the place...

What about Audrey?

Hoping she wont hate me... hoping that she will still cuddle with me...

Then where is the new puppy going to go?

Do I have everything?

Probably over thinking....

but I can't help it...

Audrey's world doesn't deserve to be rocked that much and I am trying to take all necessary precautions....

I also rearranged stuff in the house to make room for him. Kris wanted to give them their own room and I fought him on that... NO!

I want them in the room with us... I wanna know they are okay... plus our bed room is the warmest or coolest depending on the time of year.

Audrey had a vet appointment and got 2 shots.... blood taken... and she was weighed.  Results showed that she was a Beautiful, healthy girl!

I believe I asked him so many questions...

I feel more ready then ever to get that little boy!

Now please please please if you have any tips I would love to hear them....

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...