Thursday, April 6, 2017

Pawfect Treat!


Hello!

Good Morning!

This post goes along with the yesterday's on keeping the fur babies cool while you are having some outside fun!

I feel a little silly sharing these cool down treats and it hasn't even been Super hot yet...

I am preparing you...

Really... I just like to spoil my baby!

Anyway,

Thanks to Bark Box and Pinterest I found this awesome recipe!

Which will totally be made for the furbabies a lot this summer!

Cook outs....outdoor movie nights....Lake or pool days...

This treat will have us covered!


You will need to grab this bowl for your fur baby!




Now I tried this treat over the weekend and this treat was long lasting !!!

Audrey Loved it!

She was busy for a good 30 mins... which on a hotter day i'm sure it won't last that long... from the heat or her!


You will need

Bowl
1/4 cup of Peanut Butter
1 1/4 cup of water
Strawberries
Blueberries

Mix the water and peanut butter together pour in bowl and add the desired amount of Blueberries and Strawberries

Freeze for 2 hours

Then watch the excitement happen!!




Has anyone else tried this treat out?

Very simple way to give Audrey a nice treat that cooled her off from our playing! 

Hope you all enjoyed this and if you try the treat out let me know!

Have an AWESOME day!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...