Friday, April 7, 2017

Audrey

Hello!

Good Morning!!

Happy Friday!

I'm so ready for this weekend!

With Slumber parties and 3 miles walks at the park.....This little girl give me so much Love and brightness to my day!

I know I have a great little lady here!

She's my partner in crime!















There will be a little brother coming into her world this time next week but I promise to not give him anymore attention than I give her. I plan on still having our cuddle sessions and walks at the mall....

Everything that makes us us... it's totally going to happen still!

I wish I was home with her now having a nice day long cuddle session.

I may be a little crazy over her... but I have never connected this much with a dog before.

It's such an awesome feeling that  just the sight of you lights up her world and honestly the feeling is mutual.

When I leave for a vacation that I can't take her on.... it kills me and I end up checking in on her constantly.

I am hoping to get to take her to a beach this year and see how she reacts to the beach. 

I'm ready for a weekend of spoiling her.

It's one of my favorite things to do. 


<3 Ashley and Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...