Friday, November 18, 2016

Dress Like a Gilmore


Hey!

Hello!

Good Morning!


Can you believe this time next week we will be all stuffed from our Thanksgiving Feast?!

What's even better?

Next week at this time we will get to watch GILMORE GIRLS!!!

Gilmore Girls : A Year In The Life will be available on Netflix!!!

I can't wait and next week my posts will be nothing but Gilmore Girl ideas for the Binge watching that you will be doing!

You are truly going to have a Gilmore Girls Binge like no other!

You're Welcome! 



Now, I have Drink Ideas ready for you... Which I already shared how to make "The Rory" Cocktail....

I also have food ideas ready for you... Cause you can't binge with out snacks... That's not the Gilmore way.. You have to have snacks....You have to get that tummy ache right?

 And now I am going to give you clothes ideas....

That's right clothes ideas so you will be representing Stars Hollow on the comfort of your couch.


I have done some searching and Etsy has a lot of great choices..... 

From shirts to wall art!

 You can decorate yourself and your walls for your binge with your girls

Jadelynn Brooke has a Super Cute Gilmore Girl inspired shirt under the Choose your Crew category!




For my LULAROE Lovers there's even this cute Idea for yall too!



No I don't have those leggings!! 

 I just saw the Idea on one of the many groups I am part of.



I of course found my shirt on Jane.com

Which I am super excited about!!!

Luke's Diner Shirt!



Team Luke and Team Jess right here!

You could always make your own shirts as well!!

I want to see all that ya'll do for your Gilmore Girls Binge!!

Share any ideas!!

I'd LOVE it!

Alrighty... I hope you all have an AWESOME day!

Remember you are all AWESOME!!!

Might have hit a bump in the road but you are STRONG, BEAUTIFUL, and will make it through!!

Today is a new day and the Gilmore Girls are just a week away!!!!

<3 Ashley









2 comments:

  1. I've never watched Gilmore girls! I know, I really need to!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness girl yes!! The show was awesome! As you can tell I am so very excited that it is coming back! Thanks so much for commenting!

      Delete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...