Friday, November 11, 2016

Oops... I did it again.... Part 3

Good Morning!

Happy Friday!

Hi!

Hello!

How are you?

I have a confession....

So here we go....

Hi.... My name is Ashley and I am addicted to LuLa Roe....



There... I said it....

I tried to fight it for so long but Pugs...Colors...and feelings came over me and I just can't fight it anymore....

 I now have 3 Randys...2 pairs of Leggings... One classic..... A Julia.....A Sarah...and a Carly.


The newest Randy I got and got Teal leggings to match!
I just... umm.. don't know what happened....

The worse thing I saw these leggings that are cute and i didn't really want but I still typed " Sold" I didn't get them but still....

There are still prints I would like too!

The Holiday Leggings haven't come out yet....

I was supposed to be buying a Christmas tree... and instead I bought these beauties....




Julia






Carly



Sarah


I plan on showing you each on me for a LuLaRoe Fashion post for yall... now i'm going to need accessories... You know how I am all about accessories!

Well... Until the next post... Hope you all have a wonderful weekend...

I plan on staying away from LULAROE sales...

Wish me luck...

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...