Thursday, November 3, 2016

Birthday Girl Audrey!!

Hey Everyone!!! 

Today is a happy happy HAPPY day!!!!

Guess what we are celebrating today?

Audrey's Birthday!

Baby girl is 2!

I'm so excited to have an excuse to spoil her!

The dog park at the outdoor mall opened today too!

I can't wait to take her there!!


 She will get to run around there this weekend






I made her birthday cake last night... Cheese Cake 


She will get a nice dinner from the Three Dog Bakery chicken and rice veggie mix 

I ordered off Amazon

and then some Cheese cake! 



If you would like to read all about Audrey


Here are some of my favorite older posts about her.


Meet Audrey


The Puggle I love to snuggle

Audrey The Puggle


Audrey Being Spoiled


She is one of the best things to happen to me! I absolutely love her! 

Can't wait to spoil her like crazy!!

What's something special you do with Your Fur Baby?

Let me know! Say Hello!

<3 Ashley


2 comments:

  1. Great post, I take my pups to a dog cafe!

    Rachael xox
    http://gatsbyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun!!! Thank you for commenting!!

    ReplyDelete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...