Sunday, November 20, 2016

Someone prepared Deviled Eggs to throw at my car?

Hey Hey Hey!

How are we all doing today?!

Now these could be something to help you get brownie points with the family for Thanksgiving or just save for your girl for you Gilmore Girl Binge. 2 for 1 deal!!


Why Deviled Eggs for a Gilmore Girl binge watching party? Well in Season 3 episode 6 titled:  "Take the Deviled Eggs" Lorelei and Rory " deviled egged" Jess's Car. And...Well why not make these to laugh about that "Off The Charts" great moment!




Now yes I am Team Jess but have to admit that was super funny!

I'm sure everyone has their way of making Deviled Eggs and they are actually something I stay away from... I like them don't get me wrong but after eating them I don't like them... But these were ones my friend made and I tried one and it was worth it! 



Jalapeno Bacon Deviled Eggs

Ingredients:

12 hard cooked eggs, peeled and halved lengthwise
1/2 cup of Mayonnaise
3 Tbsp. Mustard
1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
1/4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
2 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
1/2 cup of crispy Jalapenos

Directions:

Remove egg yokes, reserving the egg whites
Mash the egg yokes in a small bowl and stir in remaining ingredients
Put into egg whites

You can garnish with extra bacon or jalapenos

Refrigerate until ready to serve. 

They were super good and I have to say I may try and make them for the holidays as well as my Gilmore Girl Binge!


Hope you enjoy!

Let me know what you thought!

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...