Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Favorite Christmas Songs

Hey!

 Hello!!

 Good Morning!!!

Now one thing that helps me get in the mood for Christmas is blaring those lovely Christmas Tunes! One of the local radio stations actually started playing Christmas music November 18th! 

For me thats a little soon..... Now leaving Thanksgiving dinner and playing it.... well that's perfect!

So I was wondering... What are your favorite Christmas songs?



Here are my must hear songs for the season:



Baby It's Cold Outside
 By:  Jessica Simpson & Nick Lachey




Holly Jolly Christmas
 By Burl Ives


Where are you Christmas
By Faith Hill


Rocking around the Christmas tree
By Brenda Lee


Santa Baby
By Madonna



Winter Wonderland
By Michael Buble


All I want for Christmas
By Mariah Carey



You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch
By Albert Hague


Christmas Don't Be Late
By Alvin and The Chimpmunks


Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
By Jackson 5


Really there are so many that I love!

Did I name any of your favorites too? Which one of your's did I not name? 

Let me know?!

I hope you have a wonderful day and crank up those Christmas Songs!!!

<3 Ashley







2 comments:

  1. Michael Buble's Christmas CD is awesome! Pretty much any one for Straight No Chaser is my fav, 12 days of Christmas and Christmas Can-Can are just a few.
    The New Old Fashioned Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. I save Michael Buble in concert... he was amazing!! Thanks so much for commenting!! I love your blog posts!!

      Delete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...