Friday, November 25, 2016

Previously On Gilmore Girls....

Good Morning!

We have made it to the day we have been waiting for!!!

Are you Ready for this day?

 It is finally here! 

Can you believe it?

I wanted to give a recap of what happened last but does it really matter? It's not going to pick up right where we left right? I mean that was so long ago...

You can Recap all of the Gilmore Girl posts I have made as well... Please and Thank you!!

Gilmore Girls

Dress Like A Gilmore Girl

Miss Patty's Punch

The Rory

Deviled Eggs

What will those Last 4 words be? 

They have to be really good for them to not want you to spoil it for the others....


I thought maybe today I could share a FUN FACTS about the show!

-  Keiko Agena, Who plays Lane, was 27 when the show premiered. That makes her six years younger than Lauren Graham who played Lorelai. Their Characters had a 16 year age difference!

- Scott Paterson , Who Plays Luke Danes, was actually a Baseball player before becoming an Actor

- Alexis Beldel and Milo Ventimiglia, Who play Rory and Jess actually dated off screen as well!

Alright, Enough from me Go watch the show and let me know what you think!!!


Now, if you would like to channel your inner Richard Gilmore by reading this pretty cool Article.......  Trulia.....  Please do!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...