Tuesday, November 1, 2016

So it's a show? It's a Lifestyle! It's a Religion!

Hey!!!

Hello!

Good Morning!!!

How are you?!

Can you believe it's already November?

This year has really flown by!

On the way to work, the radio stations were talking about Christmas.... Well I am all about Christmas as well.... BUT.... I'm ready for BLACK FRIDAY!!! 

Now, I don't know about you but I won't be Black Friday shopping..... Never really have been shopping on Black Friday but I won't start this year... Because THE GILMORE GIRLS ARE BACK!!!!

You are going to want to get Netflix if you don't have it already!

Did you seen the Trailer?! Didn't you just smile from ear to ear with a few tears?!!!

November 25.... Can't come soon enough!!!



I will be watching at least one episode with my mom!

Then the binge watching will occur once I am home. 

 That show was our show. I have been watching it to give myself a refresher and gosh I have needed tissues.

Just makes me think about my mom and our relationship and how we have been Rory and Lorelei.

....sniffle sniffle....

Okay Next!

Now I just started the last season last night and I really don't think I watched the last season because I am not remembering anything....

Anyway....

Let's talk about the BOYS! 

I can't wait to see where Luke and Lorelei are at in their relationship!

Hopefully together!

The start of season 7 they aren't and like I said I don't remember any of that going on.... 

Now onto Rory......

Which team are you? Team Dean..... Team Jess.... or Team Logan?

I would be alright if Rory was with Dean.... I like Jess the most... but I hope she is not with Logan!

Dust off those coffee mugs and order that pizza to go with all the junk food possible!

Now every Tuesday of this month I will be sharing with you a different thing to add to your Gilmore Girl Binge!

You're welcome!

If you have any ideas or a must have while watching the show share it with us!

I can't wait!!

<3 Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...