Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The Rory

Good morning everyone!

Here is the next post to helping you throw The best Gilmore Girls Binge for the new show to come!!



 I know a little early to be discussing drinking... but... It's 5 o' clock somewhere and this has been the longest week and it's only TUESDAY...

 I got super excited though when I found this recipe!!! 

I am going to have to make this either for the girls to come over for the Gilmore Girls binge or for Me, Myself, and I to try. 

I mean how cool is it to try stuff from your favorite TV show?

Remember Rory's 21st Birthday party?!

Well Emily made her a signature drink for her party she threw her....

Called....

The Rory

1 oz Chilled Vodka

1.5-2 oz Pineapple Juice

0.5 oz grenadine

SHAKE!

and top with a float of champagne.

Add a cherry or lemon spiral for your garnish .

Now if you are like me... you are probably asking what does float of Champagne mean... Well you know how you learn something new everyday... well here you go...

Floating means to pour gently on top of the drink. Floating refers to the fact that you want the liquor to "Float" on top of the other ingredients. In this case you want the Champagne to float on top.

You also don't stir the drink after adding the float.

So of course it has to be a little complicated since well Emily picked it right?

I can't wait to make it and share with you my thoughts on it and I want to hear yours if you make it as well!!!

Now I was going to just do these posts on Tuesday... But I have found more recipes so.... Eek! There may have to be a Gilmore Girls Week to prep you for the Binge watching!


Please share what you are planning to do for your Gilmore Girls Binge party!

Whether you are going all out or eating a pop tart..... I want to know!

I am so super excited!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Hope you enjoy this post!!!

Have an awesome day!

<3 Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...