Thursday, December 29, 2016

A little helper for 2017


Hey hey hey! 

Alright alright alright!

How are you feeling today?

Have you made or even thought about your resolutions for the new year? 

My mission for 2017 is to be the most fit and healthy I have ever been....

 Kris and I would like to go on another cruise... I will be in my friend's wedding, and.....I am going to turn 30 this year! 

Big things to come... lots of pictures will be taken.... too much going on to not be fully happy and full of enjoyment!

I know I have said it plenty of times.... sounding like a broken record....

I'm going to do it!

You know that feeling you get after you eat a large thick crust pizza until you are completely full? 

That bloated feeling, don't move feeling?

Well when you start feeling like that and there was no pizza involved..... There's a PROBLEM!

Sooo... Let me tell you...

I came across this product and I have to tell you about it... 

 I have this friend and she sells It Works.

 You know with those crazy wrap things that help you lose weight.


 Well they came out with this Cleanse not too long ago and well trying to get healthy and all I tried it and I saw and felt results for sure. It was a nice boost going towards the goals I would like to accomplish. 


It's a 2 day process you drink a 4 oz bottle in the morning before breakfast and a 4 oz bottle at night before dinner that you can do once a month!

The drink itself is gross... but by day 2 it wasn't that bad. 

This two day gentle herbal cleanse, helps your body reset and re-balance itself. 

Let me tell you... It feels great to wake up the next morning! 

Now, I normally don't weigh in until Sunday, but for this I wanted to see how much it took off. 

They say you can do this and not work out and eat whatever you want but making healthier choices would help better the results.  



Day 1


Day 2

I was 145.4

Now, I physically couldn't see any Results but felt them!

I highly recommend the product for that extra little boost, plus I felt great and actually cleaner feeling. 

Also, recommend the product if you are having one of those bloated feelings... totally takes care of that. 

This Cleanse was done with still eating whatever I wanted.... 

That makes me so ready to do my next Cleanse Jan 2nd and Jan 3rd to help give me a boost into the new year with doing my Weight Watchers and workouts!

What are your goals?

Let's reach them together!

I'm going to do this!

If you are interested in getting your own IT Works Cleanser.....

or any other IT Works Products....

 You can Contact my friend  Michelle Lawson from her website 

It Works

She can help you out!

If you do try the cleanser let me know what you think!!!

I will post my next cleanse so you can see the Results !!!

Thanks for reading!

Have an AWESOME Day!!

<3 Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...