Sunday, November 10, 2013

6 more Sundays until Christmas!

Good Morning! Happy Sunday! I just read that there are 6 Sundays until Christmas . WOW! I did a little shopping yesterday at Kohls and at Ross. Kohls was completely decorated for Christmas! Even played Christmas music I ended up leaving hearing " let it snow" play above me. Didn't seem right at all! 

Ross is where I spent some money $25! I got a collage picture frame, a picture that has a quote of love, and scarecrow dish towels.  So exciting!


The poll closed last night with Stuffing being the favorite Thanksgiving dish! Awesome! That's totally my favorite as well! 



Hope everyone has a wonderful day! 

<3 Ashley

1 comment:

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...