Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Confession

Well, still in my funk... but I'll get over it. Anyway, I don't know if it's just me or not....but I am really wanting to decorate for Christmas. ( cricket cricket) I know it is just the start of November and not even Thanksgiving yet but but but.... it is cold outside and sitting by the lit Christmas tree sipping on hot chocolate watching holiday movies just seems so perfect.


I come from a family that has a tree decorated in its own theme in each room of the house so 7 trees total. The Victorian tree, The kitchen gingerbread man tree, The beach Santa tree, the tea cup tree,the family kids craft tree, The Redskin tree, and my ballerina tree. So I find myself wanting to start giving each room of my boyfriends house a theme. Then I realize the amount in my bank account and I snap out of it.


So far, I know I would like the kitchen to have either snowmen or penguins in it with the plaid place mats I saw at Target over the weekend. I would love to make or buy a sign that says " Baby, it's cold outside.

That of course is my favorite holiday song. Jessica Simpson sang that song with her ex husband Nick Lachey and it has been on repeat every Christmas since!

The thought of Christmas makes me all giddy and yet frightened because I have no idea what gifts I am wanting to get my boyfriend or family.


Please leave a comment telling me about your holiday decor. Anything you have seen that fits the snowmen/penguin thought for the kitchen. Your favorite holiday movie, or your favorite holiday song! Be sure you become a follower! Have a wonderful night! Good night!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...