Monday, November 4, 2013

A HTTR Adventure!

Well I can say I for sure got my moneys worth at yesterday's football game between the Washington Redskins and the San Diego Chargers. The game went into overtime and the Washington Redskins came out with the win!


There is nothing like sitting in he stadium singing the victory song for each touchdown made as well as the victory itself.  I have to say besides being at home or myrtle beach being at fed ex field is one of my favorite places to be.


The day started out with me scaring myself awake from hitting my night stand with my hand as a rolled over and almost off the bed. I saw that is was about 20mins before time I had planned to wake up so I sneeked out of the room and made breakfast for my boyfriend and I.   Nothing too special just put some Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls in the oven and poured some Sunny D into our Avenger cups. I got my redskin gear on while it cooked.

I decided to wear my Chris Cooley jersey even though he doesn't play anymore he's still a Redskin! I also wore my forever 21 skinny jeans, my gold glitter flats, Redskins jacket and Redskin earrings!


Once we ate we were ready to go Kris had packed his truck with our chairs and I had his "I like" cooler packed with drinks and the ham biscuits.


The truck ride was fun we started our trip out with listening to the silver bullets the band we saw play Friday night. Then he switched it to Pandora and played the Eric Church station. (My favorite) we sang most of the songs and danced in the truck together. Yep...we are crazy. Kris likes to change the words to songs and make them dirty or just really funny. So I spent most of the ride laughing at him. I also got to learn more about cars and jet skis. Also learned that tire tread on the road is called an alligator! (Just in case you are on a trivia game or want to impress someone, thought you should know that too) Kris is my Google I tell him that everyday.


After all my lessons and singing, we arrived at the stadium! Kris set up our chairs in his truck bed opened the window to the back so we could still hear our country music. We ate the ham biscuits and people watched. There was burgundy and gold everywhere! Oh and little hints of blue and yellow but mostly everywhere you looked it was redskin fans.


Now it was time for the game we settled into our seats and the game was crazy! I told Kris I had never been to a regular season game where they won and that happened yesterday! Kris laughed at me screaming and my names I called some players he even mocked me a little. All in all it was well worth the money! The crowd was awesome! Some a little scary but others gave Kris and I something to giggle to ourselves about.


We thought we would never make it home from the accidents and road work on 95. After a stop to food lion for some hamburger and milk, we came home I cooked tacos and we watched Ironman. Not long after our bellies were full we went to sleep.


I am so thankful for getting to go to the game and spend that special moment with Kris. He is a trooper that's for sure. I think I may have embarrassed him a little singing Hail To The Redskins. He isn't a football fan and just watches because it is something I am into.


I was born a Washington Redskin fan because of my dad but within the last couple of years it has really become very meaningful to me and what I look forward to seeing on Sunday  Monday  or Thursdays when they play. I know it is a subject I can bring up and talk to my dad for a while about. I was a big Chris Cooley fan and still wear his jersey. No player has been able to replace him in my eyes yet. He is the player that made me interested in watching the games more.




                                        


Well I hope you have enjoyed reading this post! Hail To The Redskins! Hope you become a follower!


<3 Ashley

NFL Washington Redskins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...