Monday, November 18, 2013

In love with my Leg Warmers!


How adorable are these! I saw these legwarmers posted on a Facebook Group page as someone in my area was taking orders to make these for you for just $15 well of course with my boot sock obsession I jumped on them and ordered them right away! I wore them today with my brown sweater, white bubble necklace, gray leggings, and my brown  boots! I love them! Some southern cuteness added to my cozy outfit! If you are interested in getting a pair for yourself you can email Sarah who by the way is such a beautiful girl!  carterolson86@verizon.net!

I hope you do get a pair because you won't be disappointed they are beautiful, comfy, and adorable!!! 

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...