Saturday, November 2, 2013

Check....Check...Check...Let's Go!

Ahhh! I'm so excited! Today, I have been running around getting things prepared for the Washington Redskins game my boyfriend and I are going to that is tomorrow!


The Washington Redskins play the San Diego Chargers and it's the Redskins Homecoming game! I saw a friend had put on his Facebook status that he was still trying to sell tickets to Sunday's game. I contacted him and said I would love to help him out and take those tickets off his hands. I met him this morning and bought the tickets.


I went grocery shopping afterwards. I decided to get some ham, swiss cheese, biscuits and some mustard along with all the other items we needed in the house.

I now have the ham biscuits all prepared! Now its time for me to hurry and decide what I'm going to wear to the game......




 
So now I need to decide what I want to wear to the game!
Remember to change your clocks back an hour tonight! 
<3 Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Hope you both have a fun time! HTTR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a great time! I have never been to a regular season game where the redskins won so I'm so excited right now!

      Delete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...