Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Flurries Tuesday








Good Morning! Happy Tuesday! Only 6 more weeks until Christmas Eve!!! Have you started your Christmas shopping? Today around here we are expecting Snow flurries!!! I hope it is something to see because being with the kids when something like that happens it so cool! It's not suppose to stick so that's perfect! I only like for it to snow when I can be at home on the couch in my pj's with some hot chocolate and NETFLIX!!!! 


Today, take a look around and realize what you have. It may be stressful or a long day but you always have something in any situation to be thankful for.  Hope you all have a wonderful day!

<3 Ashley


1 comment:

  1. Very sweet thoughts on this cold, WINDY day! Don't blow away!

    ReplyDelete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...