Saturday, November 9, 2013

wishlists


So it's that time of the year.....Time to make those Wishlists!!!!! YAY!!! I am holding myself back from decorating for Christmas. So sounds like a perfect time to make my wishlist. Hummmmm.... where to start.... 

Well now that I am going to be living with my boyfriend.... I am going to be happy to get Decor, pots and pans, dishes, bedding..... all those grown up things. Oh and those battery operated candles!!! I would love the house filled with them. Candles are so beautiful and calming. 

My boyfriend and I are hoping to get an indoor electric fireplace. Perfect for our movie nights and a nice way to heat the living room. 


For myself I'd love to get a Jordan Reed jersey number 86 for the Washington Redskins!!!  And a puppy! My boyfriend said no pets but I'm still gonna ask! 


What are some of your wishlist things? Comment them below!


<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...