Tuesday, November 26, 2013

eek!

Well.... I have most of my Christmas shopping done! I need to hurry and decorate before the goodies start showing up on the door step of course after Thanksgiving.....dinner.....BUT Yes online shopping....my weakness helped me get ahead of the game. Now work has passed out Secret Santa names.... I'm so excited! I can't wait to go all Secret Agent Man and leave their goodies around work for them! The holidays are so much fun! I can't wait to do some of my favorite traditions and make new ones with Kris! Hope you all have a great rest of your night.... pass along some of your traditions! I'll be blogging my traditions all month next month once I get decorated! Yay! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...