Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Oh so thankful for Wantable!

Wantable


I am so incredibly thankful for the Wantable company! I came home from work tonight to see a box from WANTABLE. I looked at it puzzled knowing that my November accessory shouldn't have been sent yet. I opened it up and read a handwritten letter from Amanda Bowmen. I had been emailing her since seeing a fellow blogger showing off her WANTABLE necklace she got. I wanted the necklace especially after ordered a sweater that I knew it would look great with so Amanda had told me to email them when I was about to get my November box that she would see if that could be one of my pieces. Well I emailed her not too long ago and she said she was so sorry but that necklace wasn't in stock anymore. So to my surprise my letter from her read:

Hi Ashley,

Look what I found :) I hope you enjoy this awesome necklace. Have a great day and Thank you for being a fantastic WANTABLE customer!

Best,
Amanda Bowman
         +
Team Wantable

So please please please!!! Visit WANTABLE and get a November box from them!! They are such an awesome company to buy from and this totally shows how warm and kindhearted they are!!! 

<3 Ashley








No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...