Friday, March 27, 2015

Feel Good Fitness Friday!

Good Morning! Happy Feel good Friday! This has been such a long week...it just dragged....we are finally here at Friday though! YIPPEE!

I have to admit everything I mentioned about staying on top of Weight Watchers and Fitness and all.....Well I slacked and then didn't weigh in on Wednesday. I lived a little over the weekend and I haven't eaten the best but I worked out Tuesday, Wednesday ,and Last night! I was feeling down on myself and also bloated because well I am a girl and that happens once a month and last time I weighed in with that I had gained 2 pounds... 

After last night's workout though, I feel so better!  I also was complimented on my legs yesterday, being told they looked very toned. I also realized my arms have a bit more toning look to them now as well. If that's not motivation, I don't know what else is!

I wanted to share the awesome workout I tried last night and was so excited about! I did this after the Ripped DVD on the Zumba Exhilarate set. You will need a resistance band for it. I found it on Pinterest of course!


I did 20 reps on each leg then went on to do some more resistance exercises, then came back and did another 20 reps on each leg, did and another exercise, and ended with 20 reps on each leg.

It burned but felt so good!

Please feel free to share any workout tips, snack ideas, smoothie ideas, or just how your day went!

Hope you all have a great Friday! 

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...