Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Puggle I love to Snuggle!


Here's my beauty, Audrey, and she just lights up my world!  I still think I am in shock that she is mine!
I took her to the vet yesterday and she now weighs 7.2 pounds. I was told to start playing with her feet so she wont put up a fight. They suggested rubbing apples on her paws and giving her treats while I am doing it. I'm not a feet person so that even made me cringe to hear to do that. I mean I love her paws but just hearing that being done to feet, kinda grossed me out. She still isn't barking and I have a feeling she is not going to be a guard dog what so ever since every time she sees someone come to the door she just wags her tail... Great.... She is being a bit more adventurous going up and down the steps outside, and jumping on and off the couch! I spoil her like crazy! As everyone should do to their Fur babies!

 








I love her so much I got a shirt to say it!




Let's just say..... I'm her favorite...



Our girl has some bling!


She is my Snuggle bug and keeps me smiling from her cute face!


A dog is the only thing on Earth that loves you more then he love himself!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...