Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Well I said Yes!

Good Morning! I got such a wonderful surprise, That means the world to me! My friend Stephanie asked me to be in her wedding! So I said Yes! To being a bridesmaid!

She gave us little boxes filled with some chocolate, an emergency bridal kit, some Fireball , and a personal gift to each of us ( I got lipstick and eyeshadow). Our Bridesmaid guide she gave us told me that I was to wipe her tears on that very special day but I have already started crying... so i'm not sure I'll be that much help on that department! It was such a cute and sweet way to have officially asked!

Kris was also asked to be a Groomsmen! Chad gave him a box that was asking him to " Suit up, Drink up, and Stand up beside him on his big day!" So this will be our second wedding of this year that we are going to be in together!


This is going to be such a beautiful wedding! Chad and Stephanie have been together for 10 years and I have only be in the picture for little over 2 years and I am so excited to be asked to be in this wedding!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! 
<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...