Friday, March 20, 2015

We Made it to another Feel Good Friday!

Good morning! Happy Friday! I feel like this has been a long week! Happy Spring! It's is a rainy day here. Blah...That means I should stay home and cuddle with Audrey right?

I want to brag a little about myself because I can't get over the fact that I have loss a total of 7 pounds and I have only 3 more to go before I hit my goal! I am beyond excited and Proud of myself! It is truly and awesome feeling!

I started my day, yesterday, trying some Green Tea. It was good just tasted like some unsweet tea to me. I drink the whole to-go cup! Go Me!


Last night, I did the Zumba Toning DVD (Ripped from Exhilarate) then I did 20 reps each of different resistance work outs! 

I'm feeling really good! I left one point yesterday, My fiber one bar (2points), Smart One Spaghetti (7points), grilled chicken and baked potato dinner(7 points), and mini chocolate fudge pie (9points) all added up to 25 points.

Today, I believe I will start my day out the same with the green tea and Fiber One bar. Although my bed feels perfect especially with Audrey curled up with me...

There is a quote I found yesterday that I love and I believe it to be true and actually I could hear my dad say something like that to me.

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going!

Good Habits are just as addicting as bad but so much more rewarding!

I told my friend yesterday that I really wanted to blog this whole adventure I am on so hopefully I could Inspire someone to get active, make better food choices, and have this wonderful feeling every single day! There are not many cons to doing this and actually at the moment I can't think of any but I could tell you so many pros....

I sleep better at night
I am more energized
I don't feel sluggish or bloated all day long
I am happy
I am proud of myself
I love myself more
I am getting compliments every day 

So You can do this! My motivation was to look better in the wedding pictures and fit in my bridesmaid dress for the wedding I am in in May. The dress is actually big on me and I haven't even met my goal yet!

So Find what your motivation is and get up and go after your goals! If you are going to try Weight Watchers TRACK EVERYTHING! 

Have a wonderful day! Happy Friday!

<3 Ashley 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...