Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Finale of Pretty Little Liars!

Hello Everyone! Tonight, I am throwing a Fiesta for the finale of Pretty Little Liars! I am going to just throw it out there and say that Toby is A! I don't know why but I am just going to say it's him! Who do you think it's going to be? I can't believe we find out tonight!



I hope that it's not Andrew because he just came into the picture. I want it to be someone who has been around for the whole show. I have heard rumors that it's one of the girls and I would go along with that.... Spencer would be my pick then since she is the leader and has been believed this whole time.

Tonight's menu includes: Soft Tacos and Cheesy Mexican Rice! I'm cooking my Tacos with Ground Turkey and Kris's is having steak with his.








I hope you enjoy your night! I'm going to go watch last week's episode over and then this week"s new episode while I enjoy dinner!  


<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...