Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Really PLL Really?



Good morning! I am so mad at Pretty Little Liars like I am sure most of you are as well! Charles is A..... WHO IS CHARLES? It seems like he is Jason's twin but then why was Ali's mom making Alison forget about the Yellow dress that was for another girl? What would Jason's twin have against Alison? I could understand the whole Alison twin theory but Jason's? Plus I thought A was going to be someone we have seen this whole time? which we could but he just revealed his real name last night.... but still not what I wanted or was expecting. Yay! Mona is alive! 


I am just so mad.. the big reveal was yet another confusing twist! I guess I can finally be happy to know that at least I am not A which many times I have wondered. 

 I have to say it was a really good episode just mad it didn't result the way I wanted.

Oh well now we just wait for Summer when it comes back to confuse us more.....Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...