Thursday, March 26, 2015

Headbands....

Good Morning! It's finally Thursday! This week has been SOOOOO LONG! 

Lately, I have been getting new clothes and they make you feel pretty good.  You know though, I'm all about the accessories. I have fallen victim to yet another trend..... Head bands!  I mean I have always had a thing for them especially with the Gossip Girl days and Blair Waldorf always had one on with her outfits.

They totally dress up any outfit and can change your whole look. I love them!

I have gotten many of mine from Walmart and my best friend gave me a Pink Pewter one for Christmas.

Carrie Underwood has promoted Pink Pewter so of course it can be a Country Night accessory!








I also love how they have made hairstyle to go along with them that are messy but cute! I tried one myself thanks to one of my co workers teaching me how since my hair has gotten so long.


My pearl one here was worn at a country night! 








I hope everyone has a wonderful day! It's rainy here so Stay Dry!

Please Feel free to comment about anything... 


<3 Ashley






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...