Monday, October 31, 2016

Inspiration comes for so many things...

Hey hey hey!

How are you doing?

Over the weekend I tried a new eye look.  Thanks to the inspiration from my shirt I wore a grey and pink plaid.

Yes, I got my inspiration from a shirt!

I am quite proud!

Using Palette 2 color Hopeless.... then using the blush Sweet.... doing the same idea I did with the Rose Gold look.







1: Hopeless
2:Sweet

Then Blend

Don't forget to add the 3D fiber mascara to get a perfect finish!

There's so much you can do with these products its amazing! If I say I don't have any make up I should seriously get smacked upside my head!

Let me know what you think about this look!

If you have any questions or interested in the Palette or blush... Let me know!

Have a wonderful day!

<3 Ashley 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...