Monday, February 13, 2017

Do you have a name for your car?

Good Morning!

Hello!

How are you?

The weekend was so BEAUTIFUL here!

Nice days for taking little drives around town with the windows down.....

This may be silly... but it's something I have heard others do...

Name their vehicle...

Do you have a name for yours?

I don't..

My husband now he names his... 

There's been...

Violent Violet

Silver Bullet

RAM

Ol Betsy

Civic

and more but that's all I can think of at the moment.....

I actually helped name his Chevy C10 though...


Quite proud

Plus it got him to shine that smile because he liked it too!

SCORE!

Now this truck... I can't get made at him but so much for spending all his time and thoughts...with this truck...

I did kinda ask for it...

I wanted an old truck to ride in when we go to Sunday breakfast and go for rides with Audrey.

Somehow it turned into an experiment on how to get it faster...

And I don't think Audrey is going to be allowed in it.

Now back to the name.... What would you name this "beauty?"

After hearing all the talk on how fast it's going to be and how crazy it's going to sound....

A song came to mind...

Black Betty by Ram Jam

Whoa Black Betty...... Whoa Black Betty...

PERFECT NAME!

Black Betty!

Friends have even been told her name.......

I must have done really good!

Share with me the names of your cars or trucks!

Hope this helped give you all a little laugh or smile for your Monday!

<3 Ashley






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...