Friday, February 10, 2017

Younique: Royalty Collection

Hey!

Hello!

Good Morning!

Happy Friday! 

We made it!

Supposed to be a beautiful weekend this weekend!!!

Yay!

I'm super excited, I got 2 orders yesterday for Younique!!!

I am hoping to get a few more today!!!

Whoot Whoot!

I wanted to breakdown the savings you will be getting if you got yourself the Royalty Collection!

Which is the awesome Skin Care line!

I'm thinking a little skin care night is in my future tonight.... with some wine!

Younique Royalty Collection



  • 1 Royalty Pore Purifying or Moisture Boosting Gentle Cleanser
  • 1 Royalty Hydrating or Renewing Day Cream
  • 1 Royalty Rose Water Toning Spritz
  • 1 Royalty Instant Lifting Serum
  • 1 Royalty Shine Cleansing Cloths
  • 1 Royalty Detoxifying Mask
  • 1 Royalty Time Correcting Night Cream
  • 1 Royalty Uplift Beauty Serum
  • 1 FREE Lip Bonbons Tinted Lip Balm
  • 1 FREE Splurge Cream Shadow
  • 1 Collection Bag—your choice of style

All that you need for your Skin for $299

So let me break that down for you showing if you bought each product how much you would be spending.

  • 1 Royalty Pore Purifying or Moisture Boosting Gentle Cleanser $39
  • 1 Royalty Hydrating or Renewing Day Cream $42
  • 1 Royalty Rose Water Toning Spritz $29
  • 1 Royalty Instant Lifting Serum $65
  • 1 Royalty Shine Cleansing Cloths $20
  • 1 Royalty Detoxifying Mask $49
  • 1 Royalty Time Correcting Night Cream $49
  • 1 Royalty Uplift Beauty Serum $65
  • 1 FREE Lip Bonbons Tinted Lip Balm $22
  • 1 FREE Splurge Cream Shadow $26

Buying all of those products would cost you $406

So you would save yourself $107

If you order this collection.... I will throw in The splurge cream shadow brush and the Foundation brush for you to use to put on the Detoxifying Mask for FREE! !!! 

Cream Brush $ 15

Foundation Brush $ 20

I'm giving you an extra $30 in savings!

Your total SAVINGS will be $137 

You save and you will be getting such a great skin care system!


Also you get FREE shipping!

Plus!!!!!


If you want to order the collection... Contact me.... we can set you up a party link (won't have to do a party you will just have the link).... You order your collection and I will order your Freebies under your link and you will earn yourself Y-cash and a half price item that you can use later at ANYTIME!!!!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have you any of the products!

I am happy to help!

Hope you all have an awesome day!

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...