Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Splurge

Hello!

Good morning!

Today I wanted to share some Splurge Cream eye shadow colors with you and let you know that they aren't just an eye shadow you can use them for different things!

Now I was Hesitant to try the Splurge Shadow creams because I thought it would be Cold goop going on my eye lids. It wasn't cold or wet feeling at all dried like a powder... normal eye shadow... It doesn't crease either!

The staying power is amazing just like with all the Younique products!







Amused : Seafoam Blue







Victorious : the perfect nude!

I have seen where fellow Younique Presenters have been using this color to also dull down their lipstick colors too!


Faithful: Mauve Brown

Proud : Dark Brown

Happy: Grey Purple



Now there are new Splurge colors coming out throughout the year.


March: Bittersweet is a light coral pink
April: Grateful is a light brown
May: Unfazed is a grey taupe
June: Jubilant is a dusty rose
July: Unapologetic is a burnt orange
August: Rapturous is an eggplant


Lots of beautiful colors to keep an eye out for!

Which one is your favorite?

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

<3 Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...