Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Holy Guacamole!!! Did You SEE That Catch?!

Hello!

Hi!

How are you all?

Can you believe it is already February?

Wow! Where has the time gone?

Alright, so on my Honeymoon.... I fell in love..... with Guacamole! They served it to you in the morning with breakfast... they served it by the pool.... they served it at dinner....

It was so good!

I have been making guacamole at home every so often. I have made it many different ways...  

From the packets....

From Tastefully Simple packet....



Smashing the avocado and adding lime juice....

Bought it at the store.....

So many ways!

Super easy too!

Now this is the next Recipe I would like to try!

No cilantro!

Kris is not a fan of it and actually I am not either.....

Now the hardest thing for me is buying the avocados....

My friend sent me this to help me out with that issue.....


I just waited for 4 to become ripe and in a blink of an eye they were gone! 



Ingredients:

3 avocados, pitted
juice of 1 lime
1 clove of garlic
1 small red onion diced
1/4 cup Chopped tomatoes
1 small jalapeno chopped
1 tbsp mayo
1/2 tsp kosher salt
pepper

Directions:

In a large bowl, combine avocados, lime juice, garlic,onion,tomatoes,jalapeno, and mayo.

Stir until desired consistency.

Add Salt and Pepper


Now somehow when ever I fix stuff... there is always some Mexican dishes added.....

They are calling for snow Super Bowl Sunday here....

Which means Kris and I will probably be chomping on our chips and dips together!

How romantic!

Now if y'all have a Guacamole recipe..... Please Share!!!!

<3 Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...